Quick, Easy, Portable Respirometer for Activated Sludge
Analyze bacteria performance in your Wastewater Treatment Plant in real-time
Information is at your fingertips with our hand-held portable Activated Sludge analyzer.
▲ OUR (Oxygen Uptake Rate)
▲ DO (Dissolved Oxygen)
▲ Critical Oxygen Point
This simple to use instrument quickly measures bacteria performance in aerobic wastewater treatment facilities providing valuable information in the following application areas:
• Biodegradation rate profiling. Assess plant performance in minutes.
• Bacterial health by comparing the current sample with the last ten measurements at a specified point.
• Energy Optimization by determining the critical oxygen point.
• Measure DO/Temp. at any point in your plant including RAS lines and Clarifiers.
• Measure SVI and SSVI
▲ MS Windows touch-screen interface
▲ Software automatically calculates OUR and Critical Oxygen point
▲ Simple data transfer to PC
▲ Measuring point history file created
• Remotely at your PC
• In the field via touch screen
• Bar-code location ID in the field
▲ Automatic temperature compensation
|▲ Sensor:||Luminescent Dissolved Oxygen sensor (LDO)|
|▲ Data Storage:||Bioscope Tablet/SD card or USB thumb drive|
|▲ Environmental:||Altitudes up to 2000m (~6560 ft.)|
|Pollution Degree 1|
|0°C to 40°C Ambient Temperature|
|20 to 80% RH.|
|▲ Safety:||Complies with EN61010-1|
|▲ Storage temperature range:||-20 to +60°C|
|▲ MC Compliance:||EN50081-1 and EN50082-1|
|▲ Weight (dry):||5kg. With carrying case 12kg|
|▲ Power:||Three Rechargeable batteries type 18650|
|▲ Operating System:||MS Windows Tablet; Dell Venue 8 Pro 5830|