Portable Activated Sludge Analyzer
Analyze bacteria performance in your Wastewater Treatment Plant in real-time
Information is at your fingertips with our hand-held portable Activated Sludge analyzer.
This simple to use instrument quickly measures bacteria performance inaerobic wastewater treatment facilities providing valuable information in the following application areas:
• Biodegradation rate profiling. Assessing how your plant is performing under real time conditions.
• Bacterial health by comparing the current sample with the last ten measurements at a specified point.
• Energy Optimization by determining the critical oxygen point.
• Measuring DO and temperature levels at any selected point in your plant including RAS lines and Clarifiers.
• SVI and SSVI performance.
The AS Bioscope has been optimized to provide very simple measurements of:
• OUR (Oxygen Update Rate)
• DO (Dissolved Oxygen)
• Critical Oxygen Point
• Touch screen user interface
• Software automatically calculates OUR and Critical Oxygen point
• Simple data transfer to PC
• Measuring point history file
• Automatic temperature compensation
• I-button sensing in the field
Sensor: One Strathkelvin Instruments 1302 oxygen electrode
Ambient temperature range: 0 °C to 40 °C
Data Storage: Sony Microsoft Tiny USB Flash Drive
Environmental: Altitudes up to 6500 ft (2000 m).
Storage temperature range: - 20°C to + 60°C.
EMC: Complies with EN50081-1 and EN50082-1
Weight (dry): 11 lbs (5kg). With carrying case 26 lbs (12kg)